Upgrade your culinary game with our hand-polished Acacia Wood Chopping-Cutting Board. This board is perfect for serving cheeses, tapas, bread, pizza, and more. It's also great for prepping fruits, veggies, meats, and steak, as well as for charcuterie.
Crafted from premium anti-bacterial acacia wood, this board features a beautiful natural wood grain that adds a touch of luxury to any table setting. Plus, it's an environmentally friendly choice that is healthy and sustainable.
Use the convenient handle to easily transport your board from the kitchen to the dining room or hang it up as a decoration. Our Acacia Wood Chopping-Cutting Board is a versatile and stylish addition to any home kitchen or restaurant.
- Dimensions: 36x24x1.5cm (14.17x9.44x0.59in)
- Acacia wood
- individually packed in shrink wrap
- hook design to save space
- Easy to clean and maintain
Items on the website which are in stock is indicated by a green add to cart button.
Items on the website showing OUT OF STOCK indicates they are not available for purchase.
1. Place the item you wish to buy into your cart (green button with the words ADD TO CART)
2. Click the green button again PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
3. Fill in the form with your address & contact details
4. Click the blue button CONTINUE TO SHIPPING
5. Wait for your shipping costs to appear which are based on your location and value of your purchase.
We strive to ship your order from our warehouse at a maximum 5 business days from order placement.
Once the shipment has been picked up by the carrier please allow 24 hours for the tracker (check your junk email) to become active.
If you are in the greater Toronto or Montreal area, you can expect to be contacted about a delivery date in approximately 1-5 business days from shipment date.
For orders outside of Ontario and Quebec should be delivered in approximately 10 business days once shipped from our warehouse, but we have been known to have your order arrive faster than that!
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.