Indulge in a luxurious cheese experience with our Gift Box Acacia Wood Cheese Cutting Board. Crafted from premium quality acacia wood, this sturdy and durable board is perfect for serving your favorite cheeses, meats, fruits, and more. It comes with two high-quality stainless steel tools with a wooden handles- a cheese knife and a double-prong fork - that is perfectly designed for cutting and serving all types of cheese.
The beautiful and elegant black gift box makes it an ideal present for any occasion, such as birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and housewarming parties. Whether you're a cheese enthusiast or a professional chef, this cutting board set will be a great addition to your kitchen.
- Acacia wood cutting Board dimensions: 22.8cm x 12.8cm (approx. 9" x 5")
- Knife length: 16.6cm (approx. 6.5")
- Fork length: 15.4cm (approx. 6")
- Made of durable stainless steel and solid acacia wood
- Handles of the knife and fork are made of acacia wood
- Comes in a gorgeous black gift box for easy gifting and storage
Items on the website which are in stock is indicated by a green add to cart button.
Items on the website showing OUT OF STOCK indicates they are not available for purchase.
1. Place the item you wish to buy into your cart (green button with the words ADD TO CART)
2. Click the green button again PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
3. Fill in the form with your address & contact details
4. Click the blue button CONTINUE TO SHIPPING
5. Wait for your shipping costs to appear which are based on your location and value of your purchase.
We strive to ship your order from our warehouse at a maximum 5 business days from order placement.
Once the shipment has been picked up by the carrier please allow 24 hours for the tracker (check your junk email) to become active.
If you are in the greater Toronto or Montreal area, you can expect to be contacted about a delivery date in approximately 1-5 business days from shipment date.
For orders outside of Ontario and Quebec should be delivered in approximately 10 business days once shipped from our warehouse, but we have been known to have your order arrive faster than that!
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.