This hand-carved leaf tray has been sculpted or shaped by hand using hand tools such as chisels, knives, and gouges.
Hand carving allows for intricate designs and details to be added to the tray, and also gives each tray a unique, one-of-a-kind look.
The leaf design will bring a natural touch to the tray and will be an elegant addition to any dining room. These Hand-carved leaf trays are considered as art rather than just a functional tray, and is a great way to add a personalized and unique touch to your home decor.
- Hand-carved in Indonesia
- Dimensions: 30”L x 3.5”H x 13”D
- Suar wood
Items on the website which are in stock is indicated by a green add to cart button.
Items on the website showing OUT OF STOCK indicates they are not available for purchase.
1. Place the item you wish to buy into your cart (green button with the words ADD TO CART)
2. Click the green button again PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
3. Fill in the form with your address & contact details
4. Click the blue button CONTINUE TO SHIPPING
5. Wait for your shipping costs to appear which are based on your location and value of your purchase.
We strive to ship your order from our warehouse at a maximum 5 business days from order placement.
Once the shipment has been picked up by the carrier please allow 24 hours for the tracker (check your junk email) to become active.
If you are in the greater Toronto or Montreal area, you can expect to be contacted about a delivery date in approximately 1-5 business days from shipment date.
For orders outside of Ontario and Quebec should be delivered in approximately 10 business days once shipped from our warehouse, but we have been known to have your order arrive faster than that!
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.